Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My First Entree

Hello Everyone,

I am not quite sure what I am going to write about so how about I let you know the weather in sunny California.  It's about 75 degrees and quite windy today.  I have so many questions about blogging and where to begin, so I will start here - I named my website Mom Created Item for Mom and or Child  because I wasn't sure what I was doing when I began this big venture. Now that I have been reading other blogs and starting to understand it, I may change it or just leave it so I can laugh about it someday when my blog becomes popular.. Ha ha...   Well that's it for now, I am going to surf the internet and maybe come back with some interesting news later this week.  Maybe a TOP TEN LIST or something about new moms or new moms starting a new business... I don't know, but you will see soon.

2 comments:

  1. AS you can see I am still learning.. I just followed myself :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I began just the way you did. Diving right into this mess! I am still blogging and promoting my handmade business one year later. I am so thankful that I gave myself a chance to be independent and learn new things. The support you will get through blogger can be more meaningful than other social networking sites. This is because in between our "business" stories, there are life stories to share. You can blog about anything...from the lovely weather to your best and worst moments. I have a six year old son who would probably love to be friends with your sweet boy. Alas, we are on the east coast! I'm so glad to be your first follower and will visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete